At Liberty Baptist Church we believe:
The BIBLE is our final Authority.
- Every word is Inspired and Preserved by God (2 Timothy 3:14-17; Psalm 12:6-7).
- It is literally true from Genesis to Revelation (John 17:17).
- It needs only to be preached faithfully to produce God’s desired effect (Isaiah 55:8-11; 2 Timothy 4:2-4; Jeremiah 23:28).
The LOCAL CHURCH is God’s institution for Accountability.
- Just as God instituted the Family for raising godly children; the Government to make us good citizens; He gave us the church to produce godly believers (Psalm 78:4-6; Romans 13:1-7).
- The church is joined by faith and believer’s baptism (Acts 2:41; Hebrews 10:24-25).
- We are to answer to the church to maintain our unity and our testimony (Matthew 18:15-20; 1 Corinthians 11:18-32).
That JESUS CHRIST is the One to whom we will all give an Answer.
- Because He is the only Way to know you will live for eternity in Heaven (John 14:1-6; Isaiah 55:6-7; Romans 10:9-13; 1 John 5:11-13; 2 Corinthians 13:5).
- Because we are all going to give an answer as to whom He is. Is He your Savior or your Judge? (Romans 14:7-12; Philippians 2:5-12; Revelation 20:6, 10-15).